We help you to systematically structure dialogs with all participants and to build a good and productive working relationship among all those involved. This is essential to promote creativity, identify connections and interdependencies, and summarize results.
At the same time, you – as the process organizer – benefit from the separation of content and substantive issues from process management.
We ensure that «translation mechanisms” are in place and that rules are agreed upon. This resolves the challenges of communication between experts and laypersons.
If you want or have to begin such a dialog, we support you by:
- developing a detailed concept jointly with you;
- carefully preparing the dialog events;
- ensuring that all people involved in the organization and implementation of the project work together well and efficiently;
- taking care that the above-mentioned success factors are fulfilled;
- taking on the role of “guide” during the dialog event. As guide, we are responsible for the adherence to the structure and main themes, time management, and for the achievement of demonstrable results;
- ensuring the definition of action plans so that any decisions reached can be implemented;
- following up on and reviewing the dialog events so that you can draw useful lessons from them.