We believe that corporate principles are only meaningful if they describe what truly characterizes a company - and if the company keeps to them with above average determination.
These are the principles we stick to:
- We walk our talk, in particular regarding negotiation.
- We practice honesty and transparency, in particular amongst ourselves and towards our clients.
- We believe that competitiveness rests on quality and innovation, not on the restrictive protection of intellectual property.
- We strive to actively involve our clients in co-designing our interventions and co-developing our products and services.
- We take the control of the effectiveness and quality of our work seriously.
- We believe in networking.